Frequently Asked Questions
Are items sold on Label Hoarder’s replicas or authentic original?
- We take careful measures to ensure that all items for sale within our closet is authentic.
What condition are the items in?
- We are very careful when we buy items. Generally, our items are new with original tags, like new (but still has its’ original tags), or used. We do not sell any products with any major blemishes (i.e. permanent stains), missing attachments (i.e. buttons or any added embellishment), or any sever damage to the exterior (i.e. dry rot or mold). Every item has a detailed description of its’ condition and images of any slight flaw or signs of wear. All items with tags have their tags photographed to ensure its’ authenticity.
Are pre-owned items cleaned or reconditioned prior to being listed for sale?
- Yes. Leather goods go through a multi-step cleaning and rehabilitation process prior to sell. All jewelry is polished and cleaned to perfection. Shoes are polished and buffed. Finally, all apparel is cleaned, steamed, and pressed prior to shipping.
Do items come with original packaging in and paperwork?
- Items that come with their original boxes, dust bags, authenticity certificates, appraisals, and manuals will contain the appropriate message in their product descriptions.
Are the images shown on your website of the actual items listed for sale?
- Yes. We take detailed images of every product that we sell. When it comes to pre-owned or gently used items we tend to take more photos to ensure the customer can see the entire item and any/all blemishes.
Can I be notified when a particular item arrives into inventory?
- Sign up for our newsletter or follow our social media channels and you will get a first look at all items prior to us posting them. If you like them let us know and you can purchase before anyone can get their hands on it.
Do you offer gift cards?
- We offer gift cards in several denominations.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
- We only collect sales tax for orders shipped to Florida
Shipping and Returns
Is a signature required upon delivery?
- In order to help ensure the safe delivery of your order, the carrier will require a signature upon delivery for all orders over $500
Do you ship to APO/FPO?
- Of course, we ship to the men and women of our armed forces. All destinations that use USPS Priority mail service.
Do you ship to international destinations?
- Yes, we ship worldwide. Please note that we will require additional billing account information to process international orders. A customer service representative will contact you after your order is placed with further details.
Can you mark an item as a gift or declare for lesser value to save on duties and taxes?
- Please note that we are unable to declare items we sell as a gift or declare a lesser value on the USPS customs form. We would also need to declare the full purchase price of the item to properly insure your package.
What is your return policy?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 15 days of receipt for a prompt refund. We ask that you do not remove the Authenticity Seal attached to your item and that you return the item in the condition you received it. You will not receive a refund if you return the item and it has new and visible damages, the tags have been taken off, or if there’s an odor on the garment.
How long does it take to process a return?
- Within 5-7 business days upon receiving your returned merchandise, we will issue a refund for the original sales price and any taxes in the same form as the original payment method. Please note that this credit will not include any original shipping charges
Selling Your Items
What items can I sell?
- We buy authentic new or pre-owned luxury goods that have been gently used, with no significant defects. We are selective in the designers we buy and sell, and even if your item falls within our designer list we have the right to turn the item away. If you are shipping your items from outside the US, please note that we cannot accept any items constructed of endangered species and endangered wildlife.
Do you offer consignment sales?
How long does it take to receive my payment?
- It usually takes 1-2 business days for fellow hoarders to receive payment after they have agreed to designated amount, and after an inspection of the item.
What are the methods you send my payment?
- We can send payment through the following methods: Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp, check, or bank transfer.